Project Manager : Succeed to Lead, LLC Opportunities, Washington, DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Succeed To Lead, LLC is seeking applicants for the following below positions. Please read the qualifications for each position.
Duties: The Project Manager will be the single point of contact for the Government and have full authority for all matters concerning progress, problems, problem resolution, performance scheduling, cost resources and all other contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract to include initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closeout. The PM must be available during normal working hours.
· A Master’s degree in any business discipline and a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
· Shall have a minimum of 5 years DoD PM experience managing projects and programs similar in magnitude and complexity as the work described in the PWS
· Shall have a minimum of 10 years DoD financial management experience managing projects and programs similar in magnitude and complexity as the work described in the PWS.
· Have overall experience in managing Contractor resources and shall work with the DSS Program Manager to ensure proper execution of the contract
· Significant experience briefing upper management and must possess in depth understanding and knowledge of, resource management, and accountability
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must have the following certifications: Professional Management Professional and CPA
· Must have a Secret Clearance
About Succeed to Lead, LLC:
Succeed to Lead, is a SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, Small Disadvantaged and VA (Veterans Administration) Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Commonwealth of Virginia Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. Succeed to Lead provides a broad range of consulting services.
Succeed to Lead provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Employees can choose from employee-only, employee/spouse, employee/children, or employee/family coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Succeed to Lead observes ten (10) paid holidays per year for all regular full-time personnel.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No