Project Manager (7488)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 50% travel
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Project Manager shall support all technical and engineering stages of development, test, integration, and fielding of safe and innovative weapon control systems, detection systems support, advanced weapon systems support, autonomous system support, mechanical and electrical technician support towards assembly and integration. Other duties indirectly supporting these efforts include providing business operational and financial reporting support, writing technical documentation, maintaining technical databases, and editorial support of technical publications.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical recommendations to user and peer reviews, working groups, Change Review Boards (CRB), Design Review Boards (DRB), Change Control Board (CCB), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and technical interchange meetings.
- Develop and refine designs for systems, subsystems, components, and interfaces for new and existing weapons systems, manned and unmanned systems, lethal and non-lethal systems, robotic systems, and weapon control systems.
- Conduct system, subsystem, component performance, and effectiveness improvement studies.
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise into system analyses.
- Strictly adhere to Federal Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) Regulations, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations, and all applicable state and local requirements.
- May be required to drive government vehicles both on-site at NSWC, Dahlgren Division and off-site in the performance of duties associated with the tasking of this contract.
- responsible for safeguarding all Government information or property provided for Contractor use.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Business (BBA) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical discipline.
- Fourteen (14) years professional technical experience including at least six (6) years specialized experience in the management of development or evaluation of DoD warfare technologies.
- Ten (10) years program management experience which includes both technical and administrative aspects of government contract performance, providing contract data deliverables, and having oversight of contract schedule and cost.
- Experience related to weapons, platform integration, or weapon control systems.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 50%
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Dahlgren , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No