Program Manager/Deliver Lead
Posted by Kris Hoegel on September 11, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking for a Program Manager/Delivery Lead to support our Technology customer headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. The successful candidate must be able to lead multiple complex delivery teams simultaneously through the successful implementation of solutions in a very fast-paced environment. Our Program Manager/Delivery Lead must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing conditions, think critically and form ideas, develop those ideas into solutions, and get involved with the implementation of those solutions for our clients. Solutions to be delivered involve multiple client areas, applications, and delivery organizations that are juggling a variety of tasks and priorities. Our Program Manager/Delivery Lead must be highly skilled in risk and issue identification, mitigation, and resolution. Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills are a must. These skills, in conjunction with our very strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence-in-delivery are what make RG a respected market leader.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for leading teams from inception through delivery of solutions that involve complex issues in the data governance and compliance space. This role will include analyzing problems with business analysis, data governance, compliance, programmatic, technical, and property resources, managing the support for implementing solutions and/or correcting deficiencies for application and electronic systems, subsystems and equipment, and validating documentation and reports. The Program Manager / Delivery Lead will coordinate and drive a corporate-wide effort that must adhere to tight timelines imposed by government regulation. The Program Manager / Delivery Lead must excel in identifying and managing risk and in facilitating the appropriate prioritization of needs and work to minimize negative exposure for the client.
How You Can Make A Difference:
This position plays an important and vital part in the success of delivering innovative, customized solutions to our customers.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- Non-degreed and 11+ years of delivery leadership experience
- BA/BS Degree and 7+ years of delivery leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing large, complex programs/projects including financial responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams of technical professionals in an unstructured matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading a team that assumes responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and application development, vendor management and legacy systems integration
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships with team members, customers, and business partners
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills, including large-group presentations
- Proven leadership abilities, including ability to communicate with C-level executives
- Ability to successfully manage multiple customers while effectively prioritizing multiple commitments
- Ability to travel 5% per client demands
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Advanced degree
- Information governance exposure / experience
- PMI Certifications
- Ability to travel up to 80% nationwide
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Location: , Los Angeles, CA , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No