Program Manager (Reston, Virginia) (TS/SCI Required – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO FORMALLY APPLY >>> CLICK HERE>> Program Manager (IDIQ) or via the following URL if the Hyperlink is Not Accessible http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=CELESTAR&cws=1&rid=2756
The Celestar Corporation is looking to identify a sharp results-oriented Program Manager who will be seated in our Reston, Virginia office to oversee an upcoming proposed IDIQ Contract Award. If you would, please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we invite you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
OVERVIEW The purpose of this effort is to provide the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) missions or funded responsibility with a responsive, efficient, and reliable means to satisfy worldwide coverage requirements for intelligence analysis support and related services. This effort will provide critical and timely support to assist in meeting mission requirements in a dynamic environment, and will enable the Government to consolidate existing services and meet new challenges through a competitive process that will improve oversight and resource utilization.
- Provide overarching management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of all task orders issued under the contract as well as overall contract management
- Serve as the primary interface with the Contracting Officer and Government’s Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Advise government leadership on project activities necessary to ensure the accomplishment of timely and effective support, performed in accordance with the requirements contained request from operational commanders or the government lead.
- Masters Degree with a minimum of Eight (8) Years experience managing similar programs in excess of $100M within an IDIQ multiple task order environment which interfaced with multiple Government agencies and industry partners; a Bachelor Degree may be considered in lieu of a Masters Degree
- Experience in managing employees that provide support across multiple intelligence disciplines
- Graduate of Senior Service Military Academy such as CGSC, NDU, NIC, AWC, or NPGS
- Recent experience providing intelligence support to Joint Staff in conflict environments such as Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Experience working with DoDiis information systems to include knowledge of DIA network capabilities and architecture
- A demonstrated ability to brief senior level leadership at the General Officer level
- Experience in working with Joint Military Doctrines
- Previously worked in a capacity at a level commensurate with a Field Grade Officer (O-4/O-5), Senior Staff Non-Commissioned Officer (E-8/E-9) or a General Schedule (GS) 14/15
- Must be a Certified Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner both Written and Verbally; if selected to interview, please be prepared to provide a writing sample
- Experience and ability to serve as the Contractor’s single contract manager and represent the Contractor in communications with the Government’s Contracting Officer, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives
- Experience and ability to formulate and enforce work standards, assign contractor schedules, review work discrepancies, supervise personnel and communicate policies, purposes and goals of the organization to subordinates
- Must have Superior Group/Team Facilitation Skills with an Aboveboard Approachable Demeanor that resonates with all walks of life
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
HIGHLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous Business Development experience while having led the Capture on an IDIQ Contract Vehicle
- A demonstrated familiarity with Quality Management Systems; in particular ISO 9001
- Former DIA assignment or employment working in a Senior Military Leadership or Executive Service capacity
- Experience performing intelligence operations work at the Joint Staff Senior level
- Knowledge of the capabilities and performing collaborative efforts with various US Agencies such as NGIC, NSA, NGA, CIA, AWG and JIDO
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values it’s Employees! Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
MARK A. TOCCI – GUNNY
Senior Recruiting Manager
9501 East U.S. Highway 92
Tampa, FL. 33610
Celestar…….Corporate Web Site
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No