Posted by linxxrecruiter on May 19, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Linxx Global Solutions (LGS) is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to fill a position in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. The PM will oversee and support the Marine Corps Civilian Law Enforcement Program (MCCLEP).
This position is contingent on contract award
MCCLEP provides law enforcement and security support at 22 Marine Corps facilities worldwide. The PM is ultimately responsible for providing executive management and leadership of a team of 300 employees performing a wide range of law enforcement administrative, security support, and training functions. The PM is the first point of contact for engagement with Headquarters Marine Corps Security Division. Other responsibilities include:
- All programmatic, task, administrative and financial reporting.
- Managing subcontractor relationships and incorporating quality control measures to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Maintain operational and administrative control of contract staff personnel to include Contractor personnel working on-site at 22 bases worldwide.
- Provide overall contract program management to include oversight of scope, schedules, and costs associated.
- Conduct monthly reporting and quarterly in process reviews with Contracting Officer Representative and HQMC Technical Point of Contact to review labor hours worked, travel and purchases made under the contract.
- Assist in execution and management of centralized program elements such as hiring plans, budgeting (Program Objective Memorandum, phasing, submission of deficiencies, and execution), training schedules and events, and analytical reporting.
- Provide assistance with Table of Organization and Equipment preparation and submission as needed to support law enforcement and security requirements.
- U.S. Citizen;
- Current TOP SECRET security clearance; or ability to obtain Top Secret eligibility;
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree;
- Career United States Marine Corps Officer;
- Honorable discharge;
- Ability to lead and supervise personnel from diverse and varied backgrounds with a broad range of experience;
- Budgeting, planning and policy experience;
- Proficiency with computer software programs and tools including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and e-mail.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Current resident of Washington, D.C. Metro Area (Northern Virginia);
- Minimum of at least 10 years’ military law enforcement experience that includes at least three years’ experience in a senior law enforcement staff position;
- Recent PP&O Security Division or Joint Staff experience;
- Project Management Professional Certification.
LGS’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical, dental and vision care, 401K, basic and voluntary life insurance, disability coverage, paid time off, work/life balance, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
LGS is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information about LGS, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
- Location: Washington D.C. Metro Area, Washington, DC , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes