Program Integrator (#1218850)
Posted by Paige McAlister on October 9, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Program Integrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will support a team of acquisition professionals, responsible for assisting in managing the cost, schedule, and performance of ATE PO’s Electrical Power Systems Program to include: modernizing power generation, power electronics, and power storage systems on Army rotorcraft.
- Stand-up and lead multiple IPTs spanning Army internal organizations and external organizations
- Provide support in managing and drafting requirements, system specifications, SOWs, contracts packages, presentations for senior leaders, cost estimates, acquisition strategy/plan and schedules
- Assist in managing support contractor and team tasking
- Provide coordination required between technical, business, contracting, and program management
- Ensure compliance with agency regulations, procedures, sound management practices, and effective utilization of staff.
- Experience in acquisition/budget/financial and Government contracting principles and practices
- Knowledge of contract requirements and documents such as Statements of Work and Integrated Master Schedules
- Experience establishing new program offices
- Experience with Lifecycle costs
- Experience working on Army Aviation development programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Travel: Up to 20%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical discipline and 10+ years of relevant work experience is required.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Technical discipline
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No