Program Analyst Senior (Site Manager)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on September 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Program Analyst Senior (Site Manager)
LOCATION: Ft. Belvoir, VA
STATUS: Full Time, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 40%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a Program Analyst, Senior (Site Manager) to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS), Product Manager (PM) Force Protection System (FPS), Automated Installation Entry (AIE) acquisition program. PM FPS develops, fields, and sustains force protection and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for Warfighters in the United States (US) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Represent the AIE Program Office to the Military Installation (Site) and the AIE installation contractor from pre-site survey through the Operations and Sustainment for the AIE install. Acts as the interface/intermediary between these organizations. Acts as the Program Office SME for the sites assigned. Coordinate site activities, such as:
- Arrange site meetings/visits, participate in conference calls and design reviews with the site and installation contractor.
- Confer with the installation contractor’s site manager and Site Points of Contact (POCs) on a weekly basis and reports results to the AIE Assistant Product Manager (APM).
- Confer with the site principals (e.g. Directorate of Emergency Services (DES) Physical Security Lead) for installation updates, issues encountered during fielding, testing, and sustainment.
- Review Government Cost Estimates for the installation and prepare Technical Evaluations of contractor submitted price estimates for the site installation and subsequent modifications.
- Review and assess technical, cost, and schedule data and work with Government staff to identify shortfalls and potential corrective actions.
- Draft, review, staff, file, and update a variety of documents, to include, memorandums, information and issue papers, briefings, e‐mails, and meeting minutes. When applicable, documents shall be prepared IAW DoD policies and procedures for the research, development, test and evaluation, and procurement of materiel and shall be sufficiently complete, accurate, and timely to achieve program goals, objectives, and milestones.
- Maintain a list of required documents for assigned programs with corresponding projected need dates.
- Participate and provide input to program functional IPTs, Interim Progress Reviews (IPRs), milestone decisions, and required program updates.
- Coordinate both internal and external conferences, meetings, and reviews for relevant stakeholders, ensuring that locations, phone, and video teleconference lines are properly booked for use; scheduling speakers; developing and providing meeting materials (e.g., day‐to‐day schedules, agendas, presentations and displays, etc.); and tracking action items as needed. Support each event in person and/or via teleconference, video teleconference, and web conference. In addition, for each meeting conducted, develop meeting minutes and/or an executive summary.
- Provide input to support annual, monthly, and weekly recurring reports, as needed.
- Communicate programmatic issues, concerns, and information.
- Assist in determining appropriate assignments; setting priorities, monitoring progress, and reporting on progress to meet established milestones and deadlines.
- Assist in maintaining program management tools and processes.
- Obtain and maintain all information regarding the projects and events he/she is responsible for managing and provide updates on issues, upcoming meetings, briefings, and taskers related to assigned projects, both orally and in written form.
- Identify, manage, and track risks associated with assigned projects/installations.
- Assist in the review, preparation, and submission of responses to formal taskers related to acquisition and program office operations.
- Monitor/protect acquisition‐sensitive materiel.
- Meet assigned deadlines.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum twelve (12) years’ experience managing government programs is required of which one (1) year must be supervisory.
- Bachelor’s degree. Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiar with Army Physical Security Program and applicable policies and regulations.
- Experience in project management, engineering management, DoD acquisition, or another related subject of comparable complexity and responsibility preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, among a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with specific experience in effective use of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Proficiency with Excel
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design and other drawing design packages.
- Capable of travel by air to COUNUS and OCONUS locations for up to one (1) month at a time.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA , Ft. Belvoir , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No