Program Analyst, Senior (Financial) PM FPS
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on March 14, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Program Analyst, Senior (Financial) PM FPS
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a Program Analyst (Financial) to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS), Product Manager (PdM) Force Protection Systems (FPS), Integrated Ground Security, Surveillance, and Response Capability. PdM FPS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide fiscal/acquisition support to the program office.
- Identify and prioritize short/long term funding requirements; provide input to obligation plans, Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), R-Forms, P-forms, C-Forms, the Long-Range Research and Development Plan (LRRDP) and Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Prepare impact statements in response to proposed decrements.
- Formulate acquisition program objectives, plans, milestone schedules and analyzed resource requirements.
- Satisfy ACAT reporting requirements to include Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), and Monthly Acquisition Program Reports (MAPRs) as required.
- Utilize Contract Performance Reports (CPRs); identify potential/actual issues and coordinated with contractor to ensure corrective action plan is in place.
- Develop cost/schedule performance analysis.
- Assist the government in the develop of acquisition program documentation, to include but not limited to, the Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Program Baseline, Test & Evaluation Master Plan.
- Analyze, interpret, and implement statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Determine data requirements for analysis and devises appropriate method to obtain information from automated systems, reports and surveys.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate databases for management information.
- Assist with development of cost/budget plans, Integrated Master Schedule, performance plans, strategic program plans program benchmarks, assess program standards and procedures, analyze for effectiveness, recommend appropriate changes, and conduct actual execution for the program.
- Perform comparative analyses and develop reports and briefings for the Chain of Command.
- Monitor and review metrics and historical performance of program contracts.
- Assist in the consolidation of budget data on the program.
- Verify accuracy of budget execution on the program.
- Monitor Government Contracting organization performance.
- Coordinate timely completion of all programmatic documents.
- Coordinate external/internal meetings and represent the program in those meetings, conferences and study groups.
- Verify accuracy of budget execution on the program with Program Lead and Business Management team.
- Participate in monthly tracking, evaluation, and reporting of program financials, POM, ACAT reviews, and other tasks as assigned.
- Prepare MIPRs and PWDs to facilitate contracting activities for the product teams.
- Monitor supplier performance via participation in cross-functional IPTs.
- Prepare memoranda as needed to document programmatic events related to execution. Participate in the analysis and documentation of programmatic risk.
- Participate in the formulation of Acquisition Strategy as a member of a cross-functional product team and contractual requirements packages to include but not limited to Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Quality Assurance Plans (QASP), Acquisition Plans (AP) and Justification and Approvals (J&A).
- Recommends process improvements to streamline administrative efforts.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree – Business or Accounting.
- A minimum twelve (12) years’ experience managing government programs is required of which one (1) year must be supervisory.
- Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense acquisition process (DoDI 5000.02).
- Firm understanding of DoD appropriations and budgeting process.
- Familiarization with life cycle management of software intensive systems (i.e., systems operating across a tactical communications network).
- Experience working with DoD contracts and leveraging non-DoD Federal contracts to meet customer unique requirements.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA , Ft. Belvoir , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No