Program (Acquisition) Analyst III
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Position: Program (Acquisition) Analyst III
Location: Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA
Status: Full Time, Monday-Friday- Interviewing NOW!
Clearance: Must be eligible for Secret Clearance
Travel: Up to 20%, CONUS & OCONUS
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Program (Acquisition) Analyst III in support of counter narcotics chartered missions who has relevant experience supporting the U.S. Government and has experience working with the FAR, DFARS and AFARs. Specifically, the Program Analyst shall:
- Assist the USG in the development of all acquisition pre and post-award documentation in support of counter-narcotics requirements, inclusive of activities associated with developing, reviewing, and issuing task orders for third-party contracts. Additionally, the Contractor shall provide support for analyzing, critiquing, and assessing the adequacy, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of work performed by third-party Contractors as required by individual task orders and as required at Program Management Reviews (PMR).
- Conduct market research to define and refine requirements.
- Conduct job and risk analysis as a component of the PWS, SOW or SOO.
- Develop and update documents such as sole source justifications, cost estimates, requirements documents, contract deliverables, quality assurance plans, presentations, summaries and meeting notes.
- Provide advisor and recorder support for source selection activities
- File and maintain all contract documentation
- Conduct post award activities such as review of deliverables, day to day management of task orders, conduct research and revising acquisition documentation, conduct close out activities
- Facilitate meetings for all stakeholders to provide project/contract updates, including liaison with CCMDs and other USG customers
- Develop, and maintain a tracker to track all milestones, master schedule, deliverables associated with task orders
- Update Contract Management System (CMS) with contract information, contract statues and upload and maintain quality documents
- Assist in the review of contractor invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a directly related field and 8 years of acquisition experience to include 2 years of program management experience and 2 years of service acquisition experience OR
- Associate’s Degree with 13 years of acquisition experience to include 2 years of program management experience and 2 years of service acquisition experience
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification or equivalent.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No