Production Line Technician II
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
Position: Production Line Technician II
Location: Albany, GA
Status: Full time / Actively Interviewing
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Job Summary: Patricio Enterprises is seeking several Production Line Technician II’s. Primary duties include performing standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations, following standard work methods on recurring assignments but receives explicit instructions on unfamiliar assignments. Technical adequacy of routine work is reviewed on completion; non-routine work may be reviewed in progress.
This technician performs at this level, one or a combination of such typical duties as:
- Following specific instructions, assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts, servicing or repairing simple instruments or equipment;
- Conducting a variety of tests using established methods, preparing test specimens, adjusting and operating equipment, recording test data, and pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors;
- Extracting engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources, processing the data following well-defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry, and presenting the data in prescribed form.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review system parts lists and make recommendations on the table of allowance.
- Conduct inventory control of GFE, repair parts, and supplies.
- Serve as an SME on CBRN equipment and provide technical support
- Develop and sustain a subject matter expertise of all Ground and Aviation COTS/GOTS CBRN equipment.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of CBRN equipment surveillance efforts by performing visual inspections, functional tests, and machine testing to evaluate the condition of the manufacturers’ quality of retail/owner and wholesale CBRN equipment in accordance with established directives and procedures.
- Draft and forward CBRN equipment surveillance reports and associated EARS data from surveillance efforts.
- Operate designated surveillance support equipment (i.e., sealers, air compressors, special tools, and Material Handling Equipment).
- Conduct visual inspections of CBRN over-garments, decontamination kits, and CP filters.
- Conduct visual inspections and operational tests of chemical and radiological detectors and decontamination apparatus.
- Comply with host facility regulations relevant to safety and environmental issues.
- Conduct maintenance of DCTE and GFE utilizing Government-furnished supplies/parts.
- Draft and submit all required requests for the expenditure of funds (i.e. travel requests, transportation requests, and procurement requests).
- Be trained to conduct visual inspections, functional tests, and machine testing of emerging CBRN equipment.
- Be trained to operate and conduct mask testing on JSMLT.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Desired Certifications to conduct DCTE testing of M40 Series, M50 Series, M53, MCU Series, and M45 protective masks; ALO/AFS/BVO; JB1GU/JB2GU and CP Gloves; and the M2 TAP apron.
- Either be certified to conduct DCTE or be trained to conduct intermediate-level maintenance and be capable of achieving DCTE maintenance certification.
- Either be certified to conduct DCTE operator testing or be trained to perform DCTE operator testing and be capable of achieving certification throughout the performance period.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No