Pilot Trainers & Flight Simulation Testing (St. Louis, MO) (Active Secret Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 21, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
I have contract roles available with Boeing developing aircraft operation training materials and testing flight simulators.
Boeing is looking for current and former military and commercial pilots who are able to provide feedback and guidance on the simulator operation as it compares to flying and deploying weapon systems on these actual aircraft listed below. NOTE: Pilots will not be operating live aircraft or performing actual flight.
Please respond with an updated resume if you have a background in any of the following:
- Maritime patrol aircraft experience with any of the following: P-8A, P-3, HS-60. Candidates must have knowledge of weapons systems operation (anti-sub, anti-ship) in addition to flight. (Clearance required to start)
- Army rated AH64 pilot (Guardian experience a plus!) with a minimum of 1000 Apache flight hours, deployment history in Iraq, Afghanistan or other theater of operations. (clearance NOT required to start)
- Boeing 737 Pilot experience (commercial or military). (Clearance required to start)
- F-16 Instructor / Operator Station (IOS) currently in use OR F-16 Pilot (fighter front seat).
- F-22 Pilot (fighter front seat) or Weapon System Operator (fighter back seat) background and would ideally be from an F-22 background. He or she would also have a working knowledge of F-22 employment in all phases of flight and would be familiar with the F-22 Instructor / Operator Station (IOS) currently in use.
These positions will all be classified as systems engineers levels 1-3, with multiple openings for each.
Rates: Roughly $35 – $70 hourly, depending on experience.
There will likely be CONUS and OCONUS travel.
310-414-7800 ext. 242
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No