Physical, Personnel, Special and Industrial (PPS&I) – DC Area (TS/SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 16, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to Preting Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond accordingly.
Job Title: Physical, Personnel, Special and Industrial Security (PPS&I)
Job Description: The PPS&I security specialist will assist, monitor, and advise on all aspects of security activities. Plan and assist in the implementation of security activities at the Top Secret and higher classification to ensure personnel (military, civilian, contractors) and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks. Personnel performing these functions develop written technical approaches and methodologies with regard to security proposals.
Job Responsibilities: Process personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions including:
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with special security policies and procedures.
- Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representative.
- Performing as liaison with Government and Industrial Security officials.
- Overseeing collateral and higher access and badge procedures.
- Minimum of six years physical, personnel and special security experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with operational level experience preferred.
- Position requires experience in compartmented programs in DoD U.S. Intelligence Community, or supporting U.S. Contractors.
- Experience in security training or security inspections is highly desirable.
- The position requires solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities in accordance with the ICD 7051 standard.
- Thorough familiarity with all security processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include National Industrial Security Program Supplement, and DoD 5105.21 volumes 1-3.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No