Personnel Recovery CFT/ Hampton, VA / N/A – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 5, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but will not to be limited to:
- Supporting and assisting with efforts to translate Personnel Recovery CFT requirements into documented studies and analyses.
- Providing technical and analytical assistance to assess Personnel Recovery CFT capabilities and translate system requirements into resource evaluation and documentation products.
- Providing technical and analytical support to track and analyze trends, user requirements, and other key issues and assist in development of critical documentation to support system resource requirements.
- Providing technical and analytical support to assess Personnel Recovery CFT capability requirements, associated capability gaps and risks, and facilitate fielding of capability solutions.
- Conducting analyses in support of the development, validation, and coordination of HQ ACC requirements documents such as Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), Operational Capability Description Document (OCDD), and Capability Production Document (CPD).
- Providing support to effectively plan, program, budget, and execute resource requirements in support of the Personnel Recovery CFT requirements.
- Assisting in performing capabilities, program, and cost analyses for new and modified systems to include managing, developing, and analyzing resource documentation for the core A5/8/9 mission in support of the Personnel Recovery CFT program execution.
- Assisting in evaluating system capabilities and program cost effectiveness according to fiscal parameters and measurements.
- This will include assessing costs for accuracy and reasonableness and identifying potential alternatives.
- Assisting in developing strategies to optimize modernization efforts contained within the HQ ACC Program Objective Memorandum (POM) to include creation of spreadsheets and briefing charts.
- Monitoring and analyzing funding execution to ensure consistent and proper resource alignment among projects.
- This includes working with HQ ACC organizations and maintaining databases necessary to prepare the A5/8/9 Fiscal Year Execution Plan, Initial Distribution, budget execution, maintain management internal controls, and monitor obligations/expenditures within funded programs.
- Assisting with cost, schedule, technical, and performance assessments and develop briefings and background papers to identify potential impacts and proposed courses of action.
- Assisting and supporting efforts to accomplish studies, technical analysis, and reports.
- Assisting with the development of studies, analyses, reports, etc. to inform the requirements generation process and identify and prioritize capability gaps.
- Assisting with facilitating and integrating efforts of working groups and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure consistency of data/information that is being developed.
- Supporting efforts to manage the development, coordination, approval, and maintenance of studies, analysis, and reports in support of the overall mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of operations research experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- 4+ years of experience in a quantitative discipline (business case analysis, cost/benefit analysis, operational risk assessment, economics, or statistics).
- 3+ years of MAJCOM or above staff experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualification:
- USAF rescue operational experience.
If interested send a current copy of your resume to Julien Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No