OSINT All-source Intelligence Analyst (Russian) (Kuwait) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: OSINT All-source Intelligence Analyst (Russian)
Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
This position is contingent upon the award of contract. Please ensure your submitted resume clearly addresses the required minimum qualifications and any additional qualifications listed below.
The Mid-Level All-source/OSINT Intelligence Analyst All-Source will support of the Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) contract to provide United States Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) with intelligence operations support in the CJTF-OIR Combined Joint Operating Area (CJOA).
VATC Operations currently has openings for Mid-level Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) All Source Analysts to support CJTF-OIR. OSINT Analysts conduct comprehensive OSINT research and analysis on various traditional and social media platforms for specific topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission; as well as comparison of local and regional level media.
Analysts perform all source intelligence analysis using open source information related to military actions, insurgent, terrorist groups activities, and threats to stability in the Iraq, Syria and other geographic combatant command regions. They also ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated using existing Knowledge Management practices, throughout CJTF-OIR and national level agencies throughout the CJOA.
Additionally, they will assist with resolution on difficult and complex analytical problems by researching, developing and producing at the operational and strategic levels to leadership. Responsibilities also include: Coordinate with reach back analysts, support/answer RFI in the All/Open Source Enterprise and Research, develop, present and publish (OSINT) products at the tactical, operational and strategic levels of war.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Education – Associates Degree OR 4-years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience.
- Experience – 4 to 6-years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Language Enabled – Russian independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write and translate in accordance with either DPLT or ILR) level 2/2 (Levantine Arabic is preferred but Modern Standard Arabic is acceptable)
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support open source analytical efforts and product development
- Familiar with and capable of using social media platforms to gather open source data
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Competed OS301 Basic OSINT Course
- Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- Completed EAG – Basic Social Media Analysis Course
- Complete EAG – Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
- Language enabled – Farsi – independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write and translate in accordance with either DPLT or ILR level 2/2
- United States Citizen
- Must be eligible for a U.S. Secret Clearance with the ability to hold a U.S. Top Secret
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Office Phone: 813-489-5137
WOSB | ISO9001:2008
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No