Operations Research Analyst – ORSA (Kuwait) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Operations Research Analyst (ORSA)
***** To Apply email Jgarabedian@bluehawk.us *****
Asymmetric Threat Operations Research Analyst (ORSA)
Must Be Current
Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 100%
Type of Travel:
Continental US, Outside Continental US, Outside Continental US – Hazard
Bluehawk Intelligence Services is looking for Operations Research Analysts (ORSA) to join our company for an OCONUS employment opportunity. We have multiple requirements with duty locations of Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an Operations Research Analyst (ORSA), you will provide support to our government client and forward deployed units, focused on countering improvised threats and the networks that finance, build, or employ such threats. You will provide this support through reach-back in a CONUS location or embedded with the supported elements OCONUS. Duties will include taking structured and unstructured data and distilling the information into a cohesive analytical product for both a senior military audience and the warfighter. You will integrate data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, IMINT, and HUMINT to illuminate entities and networks of interest, supporting both conventional and other forces CONUS and OCONUS.
More About the Role:
Your expertise will support multi-intelligence teams, social analytical teams, and special operations analytical teams. You will provide actionable, insightful reporting based on data driven analysis of operations. You will provide subject matter expertise on data mining, statistical analysis, causal analysis, and geospatial analysis. You will analyze unit operations through Operations Research techniques; produce trends assessments and analysis and C-IED analytical products; and provide information to the government client regarding the effectiveness of the client initiatives.
Your work will result in relevant and timely analytical support to a range of deployed units including Regional Commands, Division Support Elements, US Brigade Combat Teams, Regimental Combat Teams, Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Support Teams, Special Operations organizations, Coalition Units, Security Force Assistance and Advisory Teams (SFAATs), Provisional Reconstruction Teams, and Global Response Forces. You will enhance the safety and security of deployed forces through Casualty Assessments and mitigation strategies.
You will support C-IED/Counter-Improvised Threat efforts in a current theater of operations, developing pattern analysis methods formulation of recommendations to operational commanders. You will additionally facilitate data transfer from theater to CONUS, support units in mission training events, readiness exercises, and pre-deployment rehearsals.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Eight years of experience conducting Operations Research. Three years with a master’s degree
- Experience in mathematics and statistics.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights, weekends and extended work weeks up to 84 hours per week.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 13 years of experience conducting operations analysis in support of DoD, CCMDs or Services as military, government and/or contractor support.
- Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Experience with SAS, Python, ArcGIS, and Palantir.
- Relevant deployment experience in a combat theater.
- Experience with C-IED techniques, tactics and procedures.
- Experience with Counter-small Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-sUAV).
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Thanks – Jack.
Vice President | Talent Acquisition
Bluehawk, LLC | HUBZone Certified
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
P: 561.293.3734 Ext 110
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No