Operations Integrator, SOFST (Reston, VA) (TS SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 5, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Operations Integrator, SOFST
Location: Reston, VA
Travel: 30%-50% OCONUS
As a SOF Operations Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing processes that enhance SOF situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing operational support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations assigned to a SOF unit.
- Minimum of five years of experience with the military planning cycle and tactical ground operations.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead and supported unit on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-to-six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with five years of directly relevant experience.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- More than five years of experience at tactical formations, SOTF and higher.
- More than 10 years of military, academic or defense industry functional experience.
- Recent deployment experience supporting Attack the Network, CT, or C-IED operations.
- Prior experience working directly with IA, IC, or coalition partners.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
To apply please select: http://accuweb.accuhire.com/accuhire/applicant/showselectedjobs.cfm?pid=4935&cid=57&dir=1
Lead Technical Recruiter
The Wexford Group International
A CACI Company
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No