Open Source Research Analyst – Mid Level (Reston, VA) (TS/SCI CI poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Open Source Research Analyst – Mid Level
***** To Apply email Jgarabedian@bluehawk.us *****
Bluehawk is seeking an Open Source Research Analyst – Mid Level – This is an active and immediate position.
- General Job Responsibilities:
- Quickly and efficiently discover documents, synthesize and report information from publically available sources and private/government open source materials within established security protocols
- Perform specific search projects, both in library and online, with little guidance
- Build an independent program of discovery and reporting to support the mission
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in library science, intelligence, engineering, science, or similar discipline
- Significant current experience (i.e., within the last 2 years) in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research and writing, to include tools, accesses, and security protocols
- Minimum experience: 6 Years
- Required clearance: TS/SCI w/in-scope Counter-Intelligence (CI) Polygraph.
/Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ /EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/
Thanks – Jack.
Vice President | Talent Acquisition
Bluehawk, LLC | HUBZone Certified
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
P: 561.293.3734 Ext 110
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No