Niger Aviation Maintenance Technical Advisor – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 26, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
The new position is “Maintenance Technical Advisor” to support and train selected aviation personnel in the Nigerien Air Force on the C-20B aircraft maintenance.
“But being right, even morally right, isn’t everything. It is also important to be competent, to be consistent, and to be knowledgeable. It’s important for your soldiers and diplomats to speak the language of the people you want to influence. It’s important to understand the ethnic and tribal divisions of the place you hope to assist.”
Strategic Opportunities International is supporting USG efforts in Niger and is looking for a
“Maintenance Technical Advisor” to support and train selected aviation personnel in the
Nigerien Air Force on the C-208 aircraft
The ideal candidate will be able to focus on
operational employment, executive direction, force generation, Supply discipline, logistical
record-keeping of system components and interoperability with joint and combined partners.
Selected candidate will focus on the following areas :
• Organizational structure
- Functional Areas (ISR Employment, Supply, Maintenance, and Repair) Assessment
- Identify Capability Gaps
- Documentation, information sharing protocols and procedures
- Analysis of ISR feeds
• Operational planning and employment of ISR A/C
• C2 Node ISR capabilities and gaps
• Information management systems, procedures, and content
• Logistics planning capabilities and procedures
- Short term and long term solutions
- Capacity to manage and respond to ongoing and projected operational requirements
• Existing logistics infrastructure and equipment including SOPs for management of maintenance services, tools, supplies, and test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment.
• Training plans, programs of instruction and training schedules.
- Documentation of individual and unit training
- Oversight and inspections of training programs
• Capability Gaps that prevent the partner for attaining self-sufficiency.
- Analyze existing processes and desired outcomes
Position starts 1 April 2020
If interested , send an email with current resume toPaubrey@strategicopportunities.net
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No