New Equipment Trainer (NET)/Fielder
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on January 21, 2020
To apply to this job, contact PatricioEnterprisesLLC.
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The New Equipment Trainer (NET)/Fielder will provide experienced, fully cross-trained and technically proficient personnel possessing appropriate security clearances and certifications (e.g. CompTIA, Security+) to serve as fielding/NET team members to conduct initial fielding, training, field support, and support of operational exercises and any developmental or operational testing. Fielding/NET team members are SMEs on all aspects of planning, coordination, integration, training, testing, fielding, sustainment, repair, and logistics activities for PdM Radars’ portfolio of systems. Fielding/NET Team members serve as the liaison between the PdM Radars, the gaining unit, Force Modernization, TYAD, and the Field Service Representatives (FSR) for all radar fielding efforts. Fielding/NET team members receive direction from the Government Fielding Chief who serves as the single point of contact during a fielding event.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Experience as system administrators, prior to and during fielding’s or operator maintenance.
- Experience with technical, tactical, and logistical insight for the reliability, maintainability, and supportability of PdM portfolio of systems.
- Able to collect data from Army units for the fielding requirements, facilities, manpower support, shipping information, and points of contact.
- Experience developing installation and new equipment training schedule. Experience conducting new equipment and sustainment training at unit locations.
- Experience coordinating assets and resources to ensure adherence to fielding schedules.
- Experience coordinating with PdM in response to system integration requirements and the integration of engineering change orders into previously fielded systems.
- Experience developing and facilitate New Material Introductory Briefs (NMIB) to gaining units, prior to materiel fieldings.
- Ability to perform technical training that supports the initial transfer of knowledge on the operation and maintenance of new equipment as a means of establishing a training capability.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience of NET/Fielding experience is required.
- Eight (8) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- CompTIA Certifications required.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No