Network Analyst – Novice (Charlottesville, VA) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO FORMALLY APPLY >>> CLICK HERE>> Network Analyst – Novice or via the following URL if the Hyperlink is Not Accessible http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=CELESTAR&cws=1&rid=2757
Celestar is actively looking to identify multiple Novice - Network Analysts who will be seated in Charlottesville, Virginia. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Current Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance/Access/Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within Scope (5-Years)
START DATE: Upon Successful Acceptance and Processing — 2-3 Weeks!
OVERVIEW This effort focuses on providing the United States Army National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC), the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and United States Force-Afghanistan (USFOR-A) and other United States forces and agencies with counter insurgency network analysis and targeting, counter improvised explosive device (IED) targeting and related intelligence and operational support.
The NGIC Counter Insurgency Targeting Program, in collaboration with US Government and Allied partners, provides all-source target and technical intelligence, utilizing CONUS and OCONUS-based analysts, to support lethal and non-lethal operations, interrogation and prosecution countering, insurgent networks and systems rooted in Afghanistan.
This Position is Rotational - You can expect to deploy for Six (6) Months with an opportunity to extend that deployment then return to Charlottesville, VA for One (1) Year. Please know that you must be willing to deploy within Three (3) months of arriving in Charlottesville on task.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action.
- Coordinate with other CITP teams, including WTI, the Direct Support SIGINT Element (DSSE), and NGA GEOINT support to produce assessments and targeting products.
- Develop regional network assessments of IED and insurgent networks.
- Produce targeting support products for deployed forces.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
- Evaluate information reporting and sources. Answer Requests for Information (RFI).
- Develop Source Directed Requirements (SDR), Populate and Maintain CITP databases, production trackers and files.
- Upon successful pre-deployment evaluation, is capable of deploying to low-risk assignments in the theaters of operation.
- Must be a Government Trained All-Source Intelligence or Signals Intelligence Analyst with a Minimum of Three (3) Years Intelligence Analysis and Targeting experience.
- Analyst must have knowledge of SIGINT Tools while a SIGINT Analyst must have a moderate level of All-Source experience and knowledge.
- Must have previous deployment experience; Afghanistan and/or Iraq Preferred
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; to include the following: DCGS-A, CIDNE, SIPRNET and JWICS search engines; i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Shall understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- Possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Former Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
- Must possess a Current U.S. Passport
- Must be willing to deploy OCONUS as a member of an analytical team
HIGHLY DESIRED – NOT REQUIRED – WILL RECEIVE FIRST LOOK & CONSIDERATION
- SOTF Trained Intelligence Analyst
- Analyst with Staff Integration Seminar (SIS) Training
- Analyst with Prior CITP Experience
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees! Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
JAMES L. COLEMAN
US Marine Corps Retired – MSgt
9501 East U.S. Highway 92
Tampa, FL. 33610
(O) 813-627-9069 Ext: 255
Celestar…….Corporate Web Site
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No