NATO Air C2 SME
Posted by Patricia Lerma-Saenz on March 14, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Pangaea Installation Management Services LLC (PIMS) is an Illinois company providing land, range and training area support and other technical and professional services to military departments and organizations. PIMS is a sister company to Pangaea Information Technology Services Ltd., a software and services business intelligence company that analyzes complex geo-spatial data sets to create actionable information for decision-makers in the healthcare, government and land management sectors. Pangaea develops and deploys web-based software that automates the analysis of large data sets so managers can make more accurate, effective and consistent decisions. Pangaea also provides GIS and remote sensing services and uses predictive modeling for customized analysis of large, complex data sets.
PIMS is diversifying its government services portfolio, and seeks professional services employees to fulfill potential government and other contracting requirements in the near future. Learn more about Pangaea at http://www.pangaeatech.com/index.htm
Pangaea seeks candidates to serve as a NATO Senior Air Capability Planner / Air C2 Subject Matter Expert (SME) at NATO’s Headquarters Supreme Allied Commander Transformation, in Norfolk, Virginia. The NATO HQ SACT C2DS CIS section requires a Senior Air Capability Planner/Air C2 Subject Matter Expert (SME). The SME’s main tasks and responsibilities are in direct support of the deliverable programme 3_17 Air C2 Services to develop, analyse, and review capability requirements. The programme supports the Air C2 Community of Interest (COI) at SHAPE and other NATO entities, i.e. with:
· developments in support of Capability Package 9C0107 addressing NATO Air C2 Services (deliverable package 3_17_1);
· the capability capturing activities related to the incremental development of AirC2IS as part of the Bi-SC AIS (deliverable package 3_17_2);
· the further development of and a new approach to the Air C2 Capability Architecture;
· the adaptation of the Air C2 COI to the new NATO Command Structure (NCS);
· the thru-lifecycle requirements management for Air C2 and IAMD (Integrated Air and Missile Defense);
· the continuation of the ACCS Programme (CP 5A0109) as a project within ACT’s IAMD programme;
· addressing DOTMLPFI aspects of Air C2 other than M, specifically Doctrine and Training;
· developing Air C2 capability requirements related to the Singl e European Sky ATM Research (SESAR) initiative and Next Generation (NextGen) fcor US air traffic services; and
· organizing conferences, working groups, and meetings necessary to develop Air C2 capability requirements.
This position is contingent upon award. Send resumes outlining Air C2 qualifications for this position to Patricia Lerma-Saenz, PIMS Deputy Program Manager, at email@example.com. Further specific qualifications are expected to be defined by the contracting activity in the near future.
- Location: NATO HQ SACT, Norfolk, VA 23551, US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No