MISO Web Operations Curriculum Developer and Trainer (S) (Tampa, FL) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 24, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum Corporation (www.telumcorp.com) is a CVE SDVOSB and U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Small Disadvantaged Business Development Program company. Telum was founded in 2008 to provide specialized Consulting, IT, and Administrative Services to governments, private corporations, and individual clients worldwide.
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking an experienced MISO Web Operations Curriculum Developer and Trainer.
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Secret clearance required
Job Description: Telum is recruiting an exceptionally qualified individual to provide curriculum development and training. The curriculum developer/trainer will:
- Assist in the development, execution, and periodic review of a Training Support Package for engagement operators within a web-based MISO program
- Conduct analysis of training requirements and designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements within a web-based MISO program
- Incorporate authoritative changes, best practice changes, emerging technologies and proscribed systems into TSP within a web-based MISO program
- Design instructionally valid training materials within a web-based MISO program
- Ensure integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans within a web-based MISO program
- Interact with customer and program leadership to ensure instructional content is current and comprehensive within a web-based MISO program
Experience and Education:
- Secret clearance required
- Three (3) years of experience within a web-based MISO program
- Development, execution, and periodic review of training support package (TSP) within a web-based MISO program
- Analysis of training requirements and designs and development of instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements within a web-based MISO program
- Experience incorporating authoritative changes, best practice changes, emerging technologies and proscribed systems into TSP
- Design of instructionally valid training materials
- U.S. Army MOS 37F or equivalent
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Related instructional development experience is highly preferred
- Familiarity with PSYOP/MISO policy issues and practices is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Combatant Command operational environments is preferred
- BA/BS in Education or a related training discipline
Travel: 10% estimated
Send resume to email@example.com
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No