Military Analyst I/Alternate Team Lead – (SSI) TED Mitigation (REQ# 2014-8292)
Posted by Mike Swanson on August 8, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Cubic Applications, Inc. (CAI), a leader in the Defense Services industry, is looking for an experienced, highly skilled Military Analyst and Alternate Team Leader to join our professional team providing training and education product management support.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities –
- Perform as the Alternate Team Lead
- Support Soldier Support Institute (SSI) efforts to assist TRADOC fielding of Training Development Capability – Course Resource Model / Instructor Resource Model.
- Support the review/revise/create process to TR 350-70 standard for active Programs of Instruction (POI) and all associated Lesson Plans (LP) within SSI functional areas.
- Develop Work Plans (WP) for the review/revise/create process that supports SSI priorities.
- As required, support other SSI Training and Education product requirements within specified functional areas.
- Research, analyze, identify doctrinal changes that impact review/revise/create priorities and provide recommendations to adjust WP efforts.
- Support the management and sustainment of the training and education product processes, policy, guidance and compliance.
- Provide training and education product management support to specified SSI functional areas.
- Assist in the production of training and education policy documents to support SSI efforts.
- Plan and synchronize monthly coordination meetings.
- Develop and provide monthly WP In-Progress Review (IPR) and weekly significant activities reports.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a curriculum or major field of study that provides substantial knowledge related to the work to be performed
- 15 years military experience, 5+ Adjutant General, Financial Management, Army School of Music.
- MEL 4 – CGSOC, Sergeants Major Academy, or service equivalent required
- Over five years military experience with knowledge in training and education product development in the institutional domain
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No