Mid-Level All Source Targeting Analyst (Charlottesville, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Mid-Level All Source Targeting Analyst
***** Email Jack at email@example.com *****
Bluehawk, LLC is seeking a Mid level, All Source Targeting Analyst based out of Charlottesville, VA. This position will deploy 6 or more months throughout CENTCOM AFG.
CONUS this position is based in Charlottesville, VA.
(Deployment required within the first 90-120 days of employment.)
- Intelligence analyst with a minimum of 5 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Knowledge of the F3EAD Targeting Cycle, network or social network analysis, and intelligence analytic techniques. Including trend and pattern analysis, Association Matrix Analysis, Pattern Analysis, Nodal Analysis, or Geospatial Analysis.
- Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Strong understanding of the intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- Strong research and writing skills; and are capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- MOS 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811
- Prior Deployment Experience.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
The following knowledge is preferred but not required for consideration.
- Experience supporting Special Operations, TF, CJSOTF or other related org is highly desired and preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Prior Iraq targeting analysis or SIGINT analysis experience.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No