Mid-Level All Source Analyst (Tampa, Fl) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Mid-Level All Source Analyst
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Bluehawk, LLC is seeking a Mid Level All-Source Analyst for technical and administrative analysis support. This position will gather and analyze information to provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate and apply appropriate intelligence products.
Work Location: Based in Tampa, FL.
It is also possible that work may be required in other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the USCENTCOM AOR.
- All-Source Analysis of USCENTCOM AOR and USCENTCOM Areas of Responsibility (as defined by the unified Command Plan, Military capabilities/General Military Intelligence (GMI) insurgent forces/Indications and Warning (I&W)/geo-political-country analysts)
- Researches, analyzes, interprets, evaluates and integrates extremely complex all-source intelligence data pertaining to order of battle, force structure, strategic and conventional military capabilities and key military leadership
- Prepares extensive assessments and documents and disseminates information through reports and briefs.
- Develops complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or which no precedent exists
- Assesses capabilities of doctrine and strategy production, joint forces operations, force structure, manpower; joint exercises, readiness training; and intentions
- Advises and briefs senior leadership regarding critical military capabilities issues
- Represents the Agency’s position concerning military capabilities to senior policymakers
- Provides input to policymakers on key foreign military capabilities trends
- Develop innovative approaches to analysis and validates analytical conclusions
- The contractor maintains and updates extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and projected project
Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience
- Specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience
- Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Experience with office applications like MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel; multiple OCR engine software; entity identification and extraction software, and a proven track record of providing customer support to intelligence analysis is required
- Must be proven self-starter, capable of working with little or no guidance, and must be able to develop and produce data for loading into a comprehensive database
- Shall be able to deploy and must be willing to deploy to live and work in a potentially hostile environment
- Must be able to function during extended periods of high pressure and stress
- Must be willing to receive vaccines as required for the AOR
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to starting.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status.
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check.
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States passport.
- Due to contract requirements, you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No