MCES C-IED Instructor (Camp Pendleton, CA)
Posted by Mike Hinkley on October 11, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
MCES C-IED Instructor
Req #: 212366
Location: Camp Pendleton, CA US
Job Category: Training
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) MCES C-IED Instructor, you will provide first-class instruction to students both in the classroom and on the practical application lanes. Instructors must be able to speak in front of large groups, be well-spoken and capable of ensuring the orderly conduct of the class. Instructors will formally certify and maintain proficiency in all assigned C-IED Training Courses (CTC), as well as supervising the practical applications and evaluations associated with each CTC.
More About the Role:
You will serve on a training team that will assist / lead training in: IED Awareness, Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI), Site Exploitation Operations, and Tactical Intelligence support.
You will also bring knowledge and experience with: Homemade Explosives (HME), Handheld Detectors, Mobility and Route Clearance, Robotics, and Counter Radio-Controlled Electronic Warfare (CREW). Training services will include C-IED individual, collective, and battle staff training.
You, as the C-IED Operations Instructor, interact directly with unit commanders during the development of training in preparation for deployment and sustainment, actively coordinate and provide input into Training Support Packages, Training Scenarios, and Exercises.
You will assist units in applying Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) products, including target and network analysis packages, and apply emerging doctrine and tactics to improve unit application of C-IED methodologies.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must possess a current SECRET clearance.
- Three years of military experience and three years of C-IED experience.
- Tactical deployment experience in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Two years of instructor experience.
- Documented experience in two of the following C-IED related specialties: Metal Detector Operation, Counter-RCIED Electronic Warfare (CREW), Search and Site Exploitation, Homemade Explosives (HME), Dismounted Operations in an IED Environment, C-IED Planning Considerations, Route Clearance Operations, Military Engineering, Explosive Ordnance Disposal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to carry up to 40 pounds of training equipment and emplace this equipment into the ground with digging devices.
- Stand for long periods of time providing verbal and hands on instruction.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Combat Engineer or EOD experience.
- More than three years of Combat Arms experience.
- Experience with MCES MLFs/CTCs, MCES training initiatives, and academics at the university level involved with IED research.
- Previous experience as a USMC instructor (USMC Basic Instructor Course (BIC ) and understanding of USMC Systems Approach to Training (SAT ).
- USMC SNCO or Officer with deployed Operations experience at the Battalion or Regiment level.
What We Can Offer You:
- The Wexford Group, International (CACI-WGI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- Location: , Camp Pendleton, CA , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No