Mandarin Language Enabled Analyst
Posted by Erin Johnson on March 13, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
• Translation, interpretation and transcription of work that is mostly information and non-technical in nature such as reports, memos, correspondence, audio, or oral communication.
• Gisting/summarization to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts.
• Triage documentation to isolate pertinent factual and nuanced information.
• Interpret accurately with proper mode/register.
• Adhere to interpretation protocols.
• Review audio material with high-degree of accuracy and expression.
• General professional capability (3-3+ for translation or interpretation on Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale) in requisite professional disciplines.
• Good understanding of one or more regional dialect(s).
• Very good computer skills using MS applications and performing Internet research.
- Location: Ft. Meade, Ft. Meade, MD ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No