Posted by Kris Hoegel on November 8, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
RGServicesCorp, an RG subsidiary, is looking to hire a part-time Managing Director to support our Commercial and Government Services business. This role will be critical in supporting our overarching mission of sustaining and growing our services business specifically in both the Commercial and the Federal Systems Marketplace. This will require taking personal action to develop a strategy and tactics to address the technology of the future while supporting existing clients, finding and generating new business, developing new relationships and partners for going to market, and implementing the developed strategy in a way that maximizes revenue, profit, and associate satisfaction and development.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for:
- Developing and communicating strategy and appropriate tactics to address a sea change in technology
- Finding and developing new relationships and profitable business while nurturing existing relationships and business
- Developing existing core resources to accommodate new technologies and market directions
- Integrating closely to the parent company and look for ways to increase the leverage and revenue of both entities
- Working closely with the field teams to ensure timely two way communications and quality of service
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to impact strategy and tactics, new business development, P&L management, and resource sourcing and development.
The part-time Managing Director is a non-exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 10+ years of experience with:
- Managing large groups of both employee and variable resources in the telecom services market
- The use of partners and extended business relationships, a variable workforce, and a hired workforce and the associated short and long term financial impacts of each
- 5+ years of P&L Management experience
- Direct Sales Experience within the last 5 years with a call list of potential clients within telecom and/or data comm and /or IT services
- Understanding of both a branded and non-branded approach to the market and the associated benefits and risks to both
- Understanding of Telecommunications and Data Communications – current and future technologies, wired, cloud and wireless based, as well as the players involved
- Proven track record in conceptualizing client solutions and providing managed services to the market
- Must be team oriented with the ability to delegate and trust subordinates to completed tasks as assigned, willing to get team input and be open to changing direction as needed and as new information presents itself. Above all, a track record of Innovation.
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Changed the culture of a business that you managed
- Industry recognized leader who has solid and tangible results
- Actively involved with industry groups
- Ability to obtain a security clearance in the future if needed
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes