Logistics Management Specialist
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on January 21, 2020
To apply to this job, contact PatricioEnterprisesLLC.
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Logistics Management Specialist will be capable of fully supporting materiel fielding and NET requirements. The Logistics Management Specialist will support initial issue, materiel fielding and NET requirements at locations specified by PdM Radars. These efforts include but not limited to:
- Preparing and conducting briefings/trainings.
- Reviewing training material, technical manuals, updates due to engineering changes, modification work orders, configuration and variant changes to the end items, and updates addressing incidental corrections to format, punctuation or other minor errors.
- System installation and checkout.
- Configuration of software fielding.
- Post-fielding assessments for CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Experience supporting all products during the development, production and sustainment phases of the life cycle.
- Experience providing services sufficient to perform the full range of integrated logistics support (ILS) functions and tasks to those defined and described in:
- AR 700-127 (Integrated Logistics Support),
- DA PAM 700-127 (Integrated Logistics Support Managers Guide),
- AR 700-142 (Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding and Transfer),
- DA PAM 700-142 (Instructions for Materiel Release, Fielding and Transfer),
- AR 70-47 (Engineering for Transportability),
- AR 350-1 (Army Training and Leader Development),
- AR 70-1 (Army Acquisition Policy),
- DA PAM 70-1 (Instructions for Army Acquisition Policy),
- AR 750-1 (Army Materiel Maintenance Policy),
- AR 750-10 (Army Modification Program),
- DA PAM 700-56 (Logistics Supportability Planning and Procedures in Army Acquisition),
- AR 700-138 (Army Logistics Readiness and Sustainability),
- and the OSD Supportability Guide (Designing and Assessing Supportability in DoD Weapon Systems: A Guide to Increased Reliability and Reduced Logistics Footprint) in support of any and all PdM managed programs during all stages of the Army acquisition life cycle.
- Experience providing services sufficient to assess, comment, document and resolve ILS issues pertaining to, but not limited to:
- ILS documentation,
- Manpower/Personnel Integration (MANPRINT),
- technical manuals,
- training materials,
- materiel fielding,
- total package fielding,
- New Equipment Training (NET),
- provisioning, configuration audits, and
- technical data packages (TDPs) for PdM systems, major assemblies, subassemblies, and replenishment parts.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four (4) years of editing DOD technical documents, supply, purchasing, provisioning, design, and reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) analysis of complex mechanical and electronics systems/equipment is required.
- Eight (8) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No