Position: Logistics Analyst III
Location: Albany, GA
Status: Full time ***INTERVIEWING NOW***
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Travel: May be expected in this position
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Job Summary: Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Logistics Management Specialist III. Primary duties include:
Job Description: Patricio Enterprises is looking for a Logistics Analyst III to support clients in the management or direction of logistics support for one or more programs, including appropriate supporting organizations. The Logistics Analyst will provide direct support to the client in the planning, coordinating and execution of numerous logistics efforts for legacy and future systems as well as technical refreshes/upgrades.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Support account transactions and balances with sufficient, relevant and accurate audit evidence and key supporting documents supplemented with MARCORLOGCOM documentation requirements.
- Document any reconciling items/differences that exist ,explain and correct the differences via appropriate adjusting entries.
- Design and implement processes and procedures, and associated documentation that will withstand audit scrutiny.
- Control activities suitably designed and operating effectively to provide reasonable assurance that RMMs were mitigated and FROs achieved.
- Ensure sufficient, relevant and accurate supporting documentation and financial and management data is readily available for an audit.
- Design and implement corrective actions to re-mediate weaknesses.
- Ensure discrepancies between the actual physical location of assets and recorded location data are researched and errors validated to delete, establish and/or correct locator records.
- Conduct sufficient research to determine the validity (Post-Count Validation Research) of the count, the cause (Pre-Adjustment Research) of the discrepancy between the inventory count and the APSR balance, and the root causes (Causative Research) of inventory management discrepancies.
- Resolve identified problems within physical inventory processes and related records reconciliation and research procedures to include: Warehousing, Receiving and Issuing, Validity of Automated Data, Physical Inventorying, Locator File Updating.
- May assist in process improvement to include planning, research and data collection, analysis, design and development, execution, and assessment.
- Identify all requirements and activities needed to provide comprehensive logistical support (e.g. funds, manpower, facilities, equipment, supplies, and services) required to fulfill the logistics plans.
- Conduct logistics analyses and assessments.
- Monitor progress toward meeting the logistics plan(s), identifies the cause and impact of delays or other problems, and recommends actions to prevent or overcome such delays or problems.
- Follow and maintain quality assurance processes governing development of logistics documentation.
- Conduct studies, prepare reports and advise on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of plans, proposals, and/or special projects.
- Develop and recommend improvements for policy and procedures.
- Track program ‘deliverables’.
- Evaluate plans for and provision of logistical support for feasibility, efficiency, and economy, and to develop alternatives when required.
- Follow established procedures and provides creative input on new approaches to fulfill project goals.
- Maintain regular work attendance.
- Obtain and maintain any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Proficiency in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the principles and practices of logistics management.
- Knowledge of the substantive nature of programs and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively lead other employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS and a minimum of three (3) years of experience, or a HS Diploma with seven (7) years of experience
- Experience working with the Federal Government.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No