Logistics Analyst III
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on September 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Logistics Analyst III
LOCATION: Stafford, VA
STATUS: Funded, Full Time
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Must be able to Obtain Secret Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Logistics Analyst. The Logistics Analyst III supports clients in the management or direction of logistics support for one or more programs, including appropriate supporting organizations. The Logistician will provide direct support to the client in the planning, coordinating and execution of numerous acquisition program logistics efforts for legacy and future systems as well as technical refreshes/ upgrades. The Logistician will provide logistics, sustainment, and Life Cycle support; training; advice; and recommendations. The support is concerned with developing or performing logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Serves as a logistics consultant to clients.
- Implements DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Identifies all requirements and activities needed to provide comprehensive logistical support.
- Integrates the actions and schedules of each requirement and activity into a comprehensive logistics plan in support of or to be incorporated into overall program plans.
- Determines resources (e.g. funds, manpower, facilities, equipment, supplies, and services) required to fulfill the logistics plans.
- Conducts logistics analyses and assessments (e.g. supportability analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, risk assessments, RAM-C analyses, Business Case Analyses, etc.).
- Prepares, reviews, and revises logistics documentation applicable to each program/ project through all phases of the acquisition cycle (e.g. Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Maintenance Plans, Fielding Plans, In-Service Management Plans, etc.)
- Monitors progress toward meeting the logistics plan(s), identifies the cause and impact of delays or other problems, and recommends actions to prevent or overcome such delays or problems.
- Follows and maintains quality assurance processes governing development of logistics documentation.
- Conducts studies, prepares reports, and advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of plans, proposals, and/or special projects.
- Develops and recommends improvements for policy and procedures.
- Tracks program deliverables.
- Evaluates plans for and provision of logistical support for feasibility, efficiency, and economy, and to develop alternatives when required.
- Supports logistics assessments and milestone reviews in preparation for evaluations, demonstrations, fieldings, and transitions.
- Follows established procedures and provides creative input on new approaches to fulfill project goals.
- Reviews the work of lower level personnel.
- Mentors and provides training and guidance to lower level personnel.
- Maintains regular work attendance.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Four (4) year technical or business college degree in a related discipline and four (4) years of experience or a high school degree with a minimum of Six (6) years related experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Stafford, VA , Stafford, VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No