Logistics Analyst II
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on September 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
Position: Logistics Analyst II
Location: Stafford, VA
Status: Full Time Funded
Clearance REQUIRED: Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Travel: Up to 25%
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Under minimal supervision, the Logistics Analyst II provides acquisition logistics management and analytical support for the assigned program(s). The support is concerned with developing or performing logistics management operations that involve planning and coordinating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides support to higher-level Logisticians and Program Analysts.
- Assists in supporting acquisition programs.
- Adheres to DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and staffing of logistics documents.
- Assists in conducting logistics analyses.
- Assists in developing and coordinating reports.
- Supports logistics assessments and milestone reviews in preparation for evaluations, demonstrations, fieldings, and transitions.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Develops conference or meeting agendas and minutes.
- Tracks action items.
- Follows established procedures to fulfill project goals.
- Maintains regular work attendance.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information as needed.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA with a minimum of 2 years of general experience or HS/GED degree with a minimum of 5 years of general experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Stafford, VA , Stafford , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No