Lessons Learned/Poland/Secret clearance – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 7, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Halcyon Group International is seeking a highly qualified analyst with extensive experience providing direct analysis/lessons learned staff work, in support of planning, preparation, execution, assessment and reporting. This position is located at JFTC in Bydgoszcz (Poland) supporting NATO NMI and RS Training Exercises. Exercise support will consist of five (5) iterations totaling 125 days in the CY and a projected start date of 01 Jan 2020. Native English language speaker and SECRET clearance required. Position is contingent upon award.
The candidate shall provide the following support during TCON Prep/Execution/Post-Training phases:
- Develop and implement instructions, (guidance/directives), plans and procedures related to event analysis at the JFTC, to include Lessons Identified/Lessons Learned processes.
- Coordinate and control the training objectives achievement and the training process evaluation for the particular training.
- Contribute to event objective development, event development, planning and preparation.
- Monitor and prepare the JFTC-assigned portion of post-event analysis. Collate and analyze observations and lessons identified during event in order to improve the outcome of the event for the Audiences.
The candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Demonstrated previous experience within NATO training & Lessons Learned environment;
- Demonstrated experience of database management, data input and interrogation;
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years of work experience in military training and/or training environment;
- Demonstrated experience using Joint Exercise Management Module OPCAR Tool;
- Knowledge about the Resolute Support Mission;
- Knowledge about NATO Mission Iraq;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Training Scenario Development for RS Operations;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Advisor Network Tool 2.0 (ANET) in support of Crisis Establishments (CE) manning allocation on trainings.
Compensation commensurate with experience; no location uplifts. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send resumes/CVs to email@example.com and use ZAKS POLAND Lessons Learned in the subject line.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No