Lead Training Advisor /Training Management SME Law Enforcement (West Bank) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Lead Training Advisor /Training Management SME –
Law Enforcement Training
The Lead Training Advisor/ Training Management SME will support, assist, and advise INL and USSC inall matters relating to development of Palestinian Authority (PA) capacities and abilities to develop andimplement a comprehensive, joint, and coordinated training program for the PA security services. Thismentor will look at the training from a collective and Pan-PASF level. This includes assisting the PA to design, develop, facilitate, and deliver such training in a way that enhances and expands the abilities of thePA security services to carry out their duties and responsibilities in a self-sustaining manner to include atthe PAN PASF level.
Location of Duties: West Bank, Jerusalem, and Jordan Key Responsibilities:
· Mentor, advise and assist the PA General Military Training Commission (GMTC) and other related PA institutions to develop and implement the comprehensive strategies, policies and procedures to establish and maintain a comprehensive training programs that serve all PA security services. Advise and assist the PA to develop the leadership, staff and management capabilities necessary to develop and implement such a training system.
· Advise and assist the PASF to develop and implement policies and standard operating procedures necessary to manage a comprehensive training program, to include curriculum development and delivery.
· Assist with assessments, plans and implementation of plans to migrate training from Jordan to the West Bank. Will assist with coordinating efforts with GMTC and the Pan PASF efforts.
· Advise and assist the PASF in the selection of instructors.
· Mentor, advise and assist the PA in the planning, directing, and coordinating assessments and needs requirements, development of trainers and training necessary to determine the needs for curriculum development, acquisition and management of training facilities , and development of an integrated training management system that can serve all PA security services.
· Identify sources of research and development that will assist the PA to develop new concepts, content, processes, and materials that support initiatives in joint training capability, planning, team effectiveness, and leadership learning and development.
· Minimum 10 years of military, civilian law enforcement/government or corporate experience related to security sector development and assistance, training or other related area.
· Master’s Degree in education, public administration, security studies or related fields.
· Current member of the Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
· Minimum 2 years overseas experience in any combination of military or law enforcement trainingand/or institutional development/ change management/capacity building program implementation.
· Proven track record of designing and implementing practical programs and solutions in area of expertise.
· Experience developing high level plans and proven ability to execute those plans
· Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
· Proven ability to coach, teach, and mentor others
· Excellent, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Relevant experience in the past 5 years is preferred.
· Experience in training in the providing Advisory and Training in support of programs in the Middle East preferred.
US21, Inc. (US21) was founded in 1998 and currently serves as a global, multi-division, supply, services and procurement corporation. As a Woman Owned Small Business, US21 boasts extensive logistical, supply, and service networks from the Middle East and Africa (MENA) to North America. Our company is a leading supplier of professional services, integrated products, and logistical needs to significant clientele including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS), and embassies around the world, as well as various national security agencies, federal civilian agencies, prime-contractors, and non-profit organizations (NGO).
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No