Lead Administrative Assistant
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Lead Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
STATUS: Full Time, Funded
CLEARANCE: Active Secret clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Assist with the day-to-day administration functions of the office, ensuring effective communications across all program areas. In addition, follow DoD, Army, and organizational templates and best practices.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office by answering/screening phones; greeting visitors; managing and creating documents, briefings, and reports; and coordinating logistics to provide support for conference rooms.
- Manage, maintain, and ‘de-conflict’ calendars and schedules for leadership, to include coordination with external agencies and organizations.
- Maintain the daily and leave calendars for leadership, including holiday schedules and special events.
- Assist in coordinating all inter-agency (i.e., internal and external stakeholders, within Government and internationally) interaction, coordinating with staff and leadership of other organizations and planning and executing internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events, including:
- Ensuring that locations are properly booked for use
- Developing agendas
- Sending meeting requests and notifications
- Ensuring background documentation, visuals, and briefings are prepared
- Setting up the meeting space and web- or teleconference
- Providing support during the event
- Draft, review, staff, file, format, and update a variety of documents (e.g., memorandums, briefings, information papers, presentations, issue papers, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Monitor travel and provide DTS support and administration, as needed. For each traveler, create travel orders using DTS, coordinate travel arrangements for transportation and accommodations, create/assist with travel vouchers, and assist with the preparation of required paperwork for OCONUS travel, when needed.
- Maintain an internal personnel database and coordinate, distribute, and track daily in-house taskers (ensuring that timely responses are submitted).
- Maintain office reference materials and maintain up-to-date personnel rosters and organization charts.
- Distribute mail.
- Work the assigned duty hours of 0800-1630 with a duty location of building E5101.
- Fulfill front desk requirements as needed in accordance with the “SSF Mission Support SOP”.
- Provide security clearance verification and visit requests.
- Support classified meetings in approved conference rooms and in accordance with approved processes.
- Manage web-conferencing applications for online meetings.
- Maintain the monthly strength report for DCoS SO, coordinating directly each month with the Directors for HCMD; Business, Analytics, and Audit Management (BAAM); KM; and Joint Omnibus Management Office (JOMO). Upon completion of the report, verify accuracy with the DCoS SO and submit it to HCMD.
- Assist the DCoS SO in property accountability book requirements (i.e., reviews and inventories).
- Track training requirements for all DCoS SO personnel.
- Assist the DCoS SO to upload documentation onto the SharePoint site.
- Successfully complete all training related to the assigned position (e.g., DTS, mandatory online Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)/Edgewood driver’s training course, etc.)
- Drive Government vehicles as needed to complete job duties
- Input DoD traveler’s information into the APACS.
- Standard Requirement: possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as five (5) years of general experience and three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: possess an Associate’s degree or professional certificate in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as seven (7) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Possess and demonstrate a keen awareness of day-to-day administrative functions.
- Capable of operating video teleconferencing equipment and general audiovisual equipment, as well as managing web conferencing connections for online meetings.
- Possess basic business writing skills to draft memorandums and program documentation to support data calls and effectively review final documentation for grammar and formatting. In addition, assist with the preparation of PowerPoint and other presentations for official briefings.
- Possess strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Possess knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with specific experience in effective use of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Possess knowledge in the practices of safeguarding, destruction, and proper handling of classified information.
- Possess a valid state Driver’s License.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No