Knowledge Manager – Web Based (MacDill AFB) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
KNOWLEDGE MANAGER (WEB BASED) | MACDILL AFB – TAMPA, FL
Praetor has an Immediate Need to identify a Knowledge Manager who will be seated at USCENTCOM MacDill AFB – Tampa, Florida. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply.
- Provide web-based services to include: dissemination support, Web Master Management, portal design and management as well as data base management.
- Provide dedicated support necessary to Collect, identify, collate, update, document, disseminate, recommend, maintain, and implement knowledge management processes, system architecture/information flow, and functional requirements/documentation for USCENTCOM HQs and Forward Support.
- Perform with ongoing: collection of pertinent data sources, domain tailoring and predictive analysis model development and refinement.
- Evaluate knowledge management applications and support working groups and planning conferences.
- Fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations.
- Create, maintain, and publish knowledge management CBT videos and associated documents for USCENTCOM.
- Select candidate will also be expected to provide web-based analysis product development, best practices and “long dwell” focused CONOPS/TTP development and analyst support.
- Shall interact with analysts, functional users, program offices, national agencies and system integrators to maintain tailored information knowledge architecture and information flow with Government oversight.
- Shall also demonstrate the necessary proficiency to provide expertise to enable interoperable intelligence systems and information flow between services, national agencies, Combatant Commands, coalition partners, and USCENTCOM.
- Responsibilities also include supporting mobile training teams (MTT) in theater as well as attending conferences, identifying and documenting solutions to technical and functional information management requirements.
- Determine, design, develop, and implement web site scripts and configurations to automate–as much as possible, dissemination processes for intelligence products.
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 10 – 15 Years of experience in Knowledge Management, Intelligence Analysis or Systems related career field.
- Must be experienced with Intelligence Information Sharing Tools and Applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert written and oral communication skills.
- Must be experienced in SharePoint business processes.
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and applications with a demonstrated experience in writing formal documents, memoranda, and communications.
- Willing to support military work schedule; may require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts or surges.
- Have a current Tourist Passport or obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope – Must also have an in-scope polygraph or be willing to take one when scheduled and pass.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience isreflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
MARK A. TOCCI – GUNNY
Praetor…..…Intelligence Ops Plans Cyber (IOPC) Group
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No