Key Account Manager, Tustin – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Sales
Office in Southern California or East Coast
JOB STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
WMF/Schaerer USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Groupe SEB, is the largest provider of cool
automated expresso and coffee machines in North America. We’re taking over America one cup of coffee (or espresso) at a time, experiencing tremendous growth along the way! Do you have a customer service centric vision? An uncompromising dedication to excellence? Do you want to work in a respectful environment? Do you love all that is drinkable, hot and cold? Tea drinkers are encouraged to give us a try as well!
This role will be responsible for managing communication between customers and WMF/Schaerer USA. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. To be successful, this individual must contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Develop and maintain key relationship with Corporate customer stakeholders
2. Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements.
3. Expand the relationships with customer through innovative solutions that provide a win-win scenario for WMF / Schaerer USA and customer.
4. Ensure the correct products, configurations and services are delivered to customer buyers in a timely manner consistent with menu and equipment specifications established by corporate.
5. Serve as the link of communication between key account influencers and internal teams.
6. Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and proactively resolve complaints to maintain trust.
7. Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
9. Weekly communication envisioned during major strategic initiatives.
1. 4+ years
’ experience as key account manager with proven track record.
2. Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
6. BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
7. Strong Microsoft Office skills required-5; Salesforce a plus.
1. Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer.
1. Office environment.
2. Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Schaerer USA provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No