Junior Analyst position – supporting the FBI in the Quantico area – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 11, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
I am a manager at E3 Federal Solutions, a contracting firm here in the metro DC area. I’m not a Devil Dog, but am a retired Army Aviator. You were referred to me by a marine here in our company, Nick Spoto.
We have a current opening for a junior analyst with a current TS in the Quantico area, supporting the FBI. The candidate needs either three years’ work experience and an Associates Degree or 5 years and no degree. The salary is $70-$75K per year, plus benefits.
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Location: Quantico, VA
Responsibilities: The Junior Analyst will be collecting antenna site rental requirements from field office and HQ personnel, putting licensing packages together, processing the license agreements, generating ART requests annually to establish rental payments every year, generating renewal letters, reconciling payment discrepancies, executing license modifications when required, generating termination letters, work with TMs in the field to process antenna site development and repair requests, enter all data and contract issues into the program database, generate forecasts for out-year spending requirements for assigned divisions and other administrative duties related to contract maintenance.
Minimum Experience: 3 years of professional experience Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience performing administrative and technical support work
- Ability to work with a dispersed team coordinating Procurement Section and Finance Division activities and data call requirements;
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office tools as well as learning and navigating new computer systems such as Unified Financial Management System (UFMS), Invoice Management System (IMS), etc;
- Able to analyze data and work independently;
- Experience performing general office administrative duties including filing, scanning, answering phone, preparing memos and emails, etc.
- Experience in writing business processes and policies
If anyone is interested, they can email their resumes to my recruiter, Mary Goff at email@example.com and cc me. Thank you!
John Sapienza, PMP| Senior Manager
E3 Federal Solutions, LLC | 8281 Greensboro Drive, Suite 400 | McLean, VA 22102
Exceptional People | Effective Solutions | Extraordinary Results
Desk 571-551-2727| Mobile 703-674-9163|LinkedIn Profile
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No