Joint Intelligence and Operations Advisors (Bamako. Mali)(secret cleared) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
SSU is actively seeking qualified candidates for two contracted- Joint Intelligence and Operations Advisors- Bamako, Mali.
- Ten (10) years’ hands-on U.S. military intelligence, or civilian Intelligence Specialist, experience at the S-2 battalion level, or higher.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a joint military environment.
- Two (2) years’ experience advising foreign military or government.
- Two (2) years’ experience providing training in an overseas environment.
- U.S. citizen capable of maintaining a Secret clearance.
- Professional experience writing business documents, such as reports, SITREPs, briefings, AARs, memoranda, letters, electronic mail, and training material, for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
- Professional experience presenting briefings, SITREPs, training, and AARs for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
- Highly-rated teamwork and collaboration skills, as demonstrated by awards, or above average performance reviews.
- Two (2) years’ experience working or living in Africa and/or post conflict countries ( post conflict countries = Lebanon, Mexico, Colombia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Philippines)
If you are interested in being considered for this position or would like to learn more- please contact Lori Harrison – email@example.com.
Intelligence Resource Acquisition Specialist
Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc
(W) 910-222-8138 ext.208
To learn more, please view our website at: http://www.ssuinc.us
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No