Joint Expeditionary Team (JET) (OCONUS) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 14, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Joint Expeditionary Team (JET) Member
Best Candidates: Recently retired SOF E-8/ E-9 Senior NCOs
Location: OCONUS (hostile fire areas) with some CONUS travel
Relocation Required: No
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) seeks retiring or separating United States Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, MARSOC, 75th Ranger Regiment or SMU members to work as members of the Joint Expeditionary Team (JET).
The JET Member is a Senior Operational Specialist providing direct armed consulting support to U.S. military and partner forces, serving as members of a multi-discipline team performing tasks directly related to military operations in support of the global war on terrorism and countering asymmetric threats with an emphasis on the improvised explosive device (IED).
These positions are best suited for retiring or recently separating U.S. Army Special Forces/ 75th Ranger Regiment/ SMU/ SEAL/ MARSOC/ Senior NCOs (E-8/E-9) who are broadly-gauged experts and have expertise in specialized military tactics, techniques and procedures, Counter Terrorism tactics, and other SOF skill sets typically associated with countering transnational threats to the security of the United States. SOF Warrant Officers and Field Grade Officers may also be a good fit, especially if there is prior service as a Combat Arms Senior NCO.
The JET Member will typically deploy 1-2 times a year OCONUS for 4 months at a time, with additional sporadic CONUS pre-deployment training.
Personnel in these positions perform missions in various remote locations, typically in high threat combat environments and are often “outside the wire”. This is an armed consulting position where you will be embedded with forward deployed SOF and conventional military units in combat.
Experience and Education:
- E-8/ E-9 Special Operations experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have SF Team Sergeant Time or the equivalent rated experience.
- Recent in-theater combat experience with Special Operations Forces is required.
- Applicants must have 10+ years of SOF (combat arms) experience.
- Applicants must have 2+ years of knowledge pertaining to explosives and improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
- Successful applicants will have served in positions of progressive responsibility and able to function as a singleton or within a team setting and have the ability to effectively function at all echelons of military command from tactical to strategic.
- Applicants must demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate skill in performing multi-faceted projects with a diverse workforce in terms of age, gender and ethnicity.
- Applicants must be capable of performing missions in a small unit accompanying US and Coalition forces into high-threat environments worldwide.
- Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations, meet Army height/weight/APFT standards, be physically able to take part in dismounted combat patrols carrying heavy loads over long distances, engage the enemy if necessary, wear military uniforms and bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
- Must have an active TS clearance and must be SCI eligible (TS/SCI).
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No