Join CSRA in Providing Urgent Call Center Support for Disaster Emergency Relief -Bilingual Call Center Support – Bossier City, LA
Posted by David Wills on September 13, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
CSRA is providing urgent Call Center Support and recovery assistance for victims of Hurricane Harvey.
We are looking to hire immediately in the following locations. Click on the links below to apply to a position near you today:
- Bilingual Call Center Support – Falls Church, VA
- Bilingual Call Center Support – Barbourville, KY
- Bilingual Call Center Support – Bossier City, LA
Responsibilities entail responding to incoming calls and performing data entry for individuals and businesses in direct support of disaster relief efforts. Bilingual candidates with Spanish language skills are encouraged to apply.
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background check
All applicants are encouraged to apply to https://jobs.csra.com/
and search for RQ6487
- Location: CSRA Bilingual Call Center Support, Bossier City, LA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes