IT Acquisition and Contracting SME – Remote Work + Some Travel – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on February 8, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POC: Vince Walls, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.342.4202
Seeking SME who can help craft Performance Work Statements for IT services contracts. The following is a summary of requirement:
- Robust experience in writing Performance Work Statements for IT services contracts to ensure delivery of required services.
- Possess both the requisite technical writing experience AND some understanding of FAR requirements.
- Able to shape strategy and provide insights into elements such as acquisition approach, requirements development, performance standards and assessment, incentives and remedies, source selection and evaluation criteria, etc., to ensure delivery of required outcomes.
- Full time position; work can be performed remotely, but some travel to Mechanicsburg PA for client engagement will be required.
- PoP is one year, likely an additional option period if it works out.
Na Aliʻi Consulting & Sales, LLC (Na Aliʻi), a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned, 8(a) certified, small disadvantaged business, that focuses on applying proven organizational and project/program management processes in a wide area of business lines including IT services, software design/engineering, enterprise architecture, network operations, strategic planning and execution, business process improvement and performance management. Na Ali‘i’s extensive expertise across DoD allows consistent delivery of the right skills and resources to address the Government’s biggest challenges. Na Aliʻi was recognized as the fastest-growing Hawaii-based company and the fifth-fastest growing Government services company in the U.S. as reported by Inc. 500 in 2015, 2016, and 2017, and #1 on Pacific Business News’ Fastest 50 list for 2016 and 2017. Our growth reflects our dedication to customer service and our ability to effectively scale to meet the growing needs of our customers in any circumstance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No