Irregular Warfare Analyst (Special Forces 18F, ASOT II or ASOT III) (Reston, VA) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 22, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Irregular Warfare Analyst (Special Forces 18F or Special Forces ASOT-II/ ASOT-III)
Experience Level: Journeyman/ Senior
Location: Reston, VA
Travel: Up to 50% deployed OCONUS with limited CONUS travel
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is currently seeking prior Special Forces 18F to work as Irregular Warfare Analysts to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting DoD military entities operate in an improvised threat environment. The IWA Analyst will work as a member of an integrated contract and government team to conduct all source intelligence research and analyze, compile, evaluate, and integrate all-source intelligence information into a variety of intelligence products on insurgencies worldwide. The IWA analyst will support comprehension of how irregular warfare threats are organized, manned, equipped, and sustained and provide intelligence support to policy makers, planners, and operational forces engaged against these threats.
The IWA will analyze insurgent political and military organization, military capabilities, and combat tactics, techniques, and procedures, recruitment, training, and sustainment, population influence and control methodologies, material procurement, development, and proliferation, transregional logistics, and financing.
The IWA Analyst demonstrates analytic expertise to make recommendations for future products anticipates customer intelligence needs through the proactive identification of intelligence gaps and explores anomalies, new developments, and trends that could potentially impact and /or threaten client operational capabilities or intelligence requirements.
The IWA Analyst facilitates all-source analysis relating to complex strategic assignments driven by client priorities.
The IWA Analyst utilizes appropriate analytic tradecraft to yield judgments and assessments that offer value-added insights that extend beyond the most obvious connections.
The IWA Analyst identifies intelligence gaps, evaluates information, conducts analysis, and produces intelligence products.
Successful applicants will have documented experience working with multidiscipline Operations/Intelligence teams and familiarity with other elements of the DoD, the interagency and coalition partners.
This position may require recurring domestic and international travel to include deploying to combat zones.
The applicant may be called upon to support 24-hour watch operations.
- Must have Special Forces 18F experience and training, or be ASOT Level II or ASOT Level III
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of related experience OR 11+ years of related experience with no degree
- Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations
- TS/SCI clearance
- Must have experience in utilizing the CALEB or Irregular Warfare Analysis methodology.
- Post 9/11 experience conducting combat-deployed intelligence analysis.
- 2+ years of experience providing direct support to Special Operations Forces (SOF) units.
- 10+ years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.
- Prior experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements.
- The IWA Analyst should have the ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT database, Skope SIGINT analytical toolkit, Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software, ArcGIS spatial analysis software, Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
- The IWA Analyst should have familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No