- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of related experience OR 11+ years of related experience with no degree
- Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations
- TS/SCI clearance
- Must have experience in utilizing the CALEB or Irregular Warfare Analysis methodology.
- Post 9/11 experience conducting combat-deployed intelligence analysis.
- 2+ years of experience providing direct support to Special Operations Forces (SOF) units.
- 10+ years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.
- Prior experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements.
- The IWA Analyst should have the ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT database, Skope SIGINT analytical toolkit, Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software, ArcGIS spatial analysis software, Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
- The IWA Analyst should have familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com