Irregular Warfare Analyst – JIDA 4 (Reston, Virginia/Afghanistan) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO FORMALLY APPLY >>> CLICK HERE>> Irregular Warfare Analyst or via the following URL if the Hyperlink is Not Accessible http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=CELESTAR&cws=1&rid=2764
The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Irregular Warfare Analysts (IWA). Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
PRIMARY CONUS LOCATION: Northern Virginia START DATE: Upon Successfully Completing an in-depth Qualification Process, Government Approval and Acceptance!
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting DoD military entities operate in an improvised threat environment.
- Work as a member of an integrated contract and government team to conduct all source intelligence research and analyze, compile, evaluate, and integrate all-source intelligence information into a variety of intelligence products on insurgencies worldwide.
- Support comprehension of how irregular warfare threats are organized, manned, equipped, and sustained and provide intelligence support to policy makers, planners, and operational forces engaged against these threats.
- Analyze insurgent political and military organization, military capabilities, and combat tactics, techniques, and procedures, recruitment, training, and sustainment, population influence and control methodologies, material procurement, development, and proliferation, transregional logistics, and financing.
- Demonstrate analytic expertise to make recommendations for future products anticipates customer intelligence needs through the proactive identification of intelligence gaps and explores anomalies, new developments, and trends that could potentially impact and /or threaten client operational capabilities or intelligence requirements.
- Facilitate all-source analysis relating to complex strategic assignments driven by client priorities.
- Utilize appropriate analytic tradecraft to yield judgments and assessments that offer value-added insights that extend beyond the most obvious connections.
- Identify intelligence gaps, evaluate information, conduct analysis, and produce intelligence products.
- Bachelor Degree and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience or eleven (11) years of related experience
- Flexibility to support 24-hour watch operations.
- Documented experience working with multidiscipline Operations/Intelligence teams and familiarity with other elements of the DoD, the interagency and coalition partners.
- Must be willing to engage in periodic travel within CONUS and Six (6) Month Deployments to OCONUS locations to include deploying to combat zones.
- Must be Medically Qualified and Deployable to the required theater of operations.
- Must have experience in utilizing the CALEB or Irregular Warfare Analysis methodology.
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Must possess a Valid US Passport that will Not Expire while in a Deployed Status
- Masters Degree
- Post 9/11 experience conducting deployed intelligence analysis.
- Two (2) years of experience providing direct support to Special Operations Forces (SOF) units.
- Ten (10) years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.
- Experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements.
- Ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT database, Skope SIGINT analytical toolkit, Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software, ArcGIS spatial analysis software, Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
- Familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees! Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
JAMES L. COLEMAN
US Marine Corps Retired – MSgt
9501 East U.S. Highway 92
Tampa, FL. 33610
(O) 813-627-9069 Ext: 255
Celestar…….Corporate Web Site
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No