Intermediate CNO Instructor (Ft. Meade) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 12, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Intermediate CNO Instructor for Fort Meade, MD
Required Experience6 years’ experience (within the last 10) in Computer Network Operations to include 2 years of collection, 2 years of analysis, and 2 years of reporting in a deployed SOF environment, the Intelligence Community, or in support of SOF elements.
- TOP SECRET clearance and SCI eligible.
- Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph within the last five years.
- Completed device fundamentals networking, security, and ethical hacking training.
- 2 years’ experience in conducting both defensive and offensive Computer Network Operations; conducting analysis of TCP/IP data using a packet analyzer (Wireshark or similar); utilizing Structured Query Language (SQL); using data and network visualization tools (i.e. Maltego, Packet Tracer, etc.); using mapping tools for wireless data (i.e. QGIS, Google Earth, Rover, or similar); navigating and managing Windows and Linux systems using the command line interface (CLI); automating processes and data analysis with the use of scripting (Python preferred, bash, batch, etc.); and managing, configuring and protecting 802.xx networks.
- Certified in two or more of the following certifications: Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS), Cisco Certified Network Professional Wireless (CCNP Wireless), Cisco Certified Network Administrator Wireless (CCNA Wireless).
- Possess excellent written and oral communications/presentation skills.
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) –OR– 2 year of experience in curriculum development and implementation, podium lecturing, and classroom instruction.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No