Intelligence Reports Officer – Expert level – Ft. Bragg, NC (TS/SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 6, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to Preting Careers team at email@example.com. We will respond accordingly.
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Report Officer in support of a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. Intelligence Report Officers shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Intelligence Report Officer (RO) will analyze and collate available intelligence products in order to prepare briefings and reports for distribution with the customer organization.
Job Requirements: The position of Intelligence Report Officer shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No