Intelligence Instructor Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Posted by email@example.com on March 15, 2016
To apply to this job, click here.
The Intelligence Instructor SME reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing/providing instruction related to Intelligence Operations
- Assist in developing and sustaining POIs and Master Lesson Files (MLFs) for ITC and Advanced Courses to include:
- Advance sheets
- Class schedule /class syllabus
- Instructor outlines
- PowerPoint presentations (Concept Cards, Lesson Plans, Student Outlines, Classroom Practical Applications, Instructor orientation, Course prerequisites, etc.)
- Instructor notes
- Practical exercises
- Practical application vignettes
- Evaluation feedback
- Testing criteria
- Develop, build, and scope the POI to include a classroom culmination exercise up to the TS/SCI level, which will provide a realistic Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO), formerly known as GWOT, scenario in an urban/rural environment that tests and evaluates students on all the intelligence subjects taught
- Expand and enhance the formal UNCLASSIED and TS/SCI POIs developed in support of the MARSOC Field Intelligence Course (MFIC) and the Multi-Dimensional Intelligence Operations Course (MDIOC) as required
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of the MFIC and MDlOC Programs of instruction. The Intelligence Instructor SME will:
- Develop all future courses in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training and Operational Risk Management Standards and Practices of both the U.S. Marine Corps and MARSOC
- Maintain and further develop existing positive dialogue with MARSOC end users and G- 2 to further refine MFIC and MDIOC ensuring relevancy and currency of the course
- Participate in CCRBs on MFIC and MDIOC to identify the critical shortfalls, enhanced capabilities, tasks, conditions, standards, etc. in the MFIC/MDIOC syllabi
- Continue to ensure the quality of all student handouts, binders, and course materials for MFIC/MDIOC
- Serve as an instructor/evaluator for students ongoing ITC and other advanced courses
- Act as Primary Curriculum Developer Instructor for all intelligence related curriculum
- Capture classroom feedback via Instructor Rating Forms (IRFs), After Instruction Reports (AIRs) and End of Course Critiques to adjust course material as required.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience developing, managing, implementing & conducting Intel ops and Intel support for SOF
- Experience and ability to conduct detailed planning for and packaging of all required elements and modules of MFIC into a seamless, professional and relevant program
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to develop and build individual and team scenarios for Intel applications in multiple environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to design and write clear communications and present training programs.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows and MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance
- Requires 0% – 5% travel
- Location: CLNC, Camp Lejeune, NC ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No