Intelligence Discipline Lead – SME (Fort Bragg, NC)(TS-SCI eligible) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 7, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Cyberspace Solutions, LLC
12015 Lee Jackson Highway, Suite 400
Fairfax, VA 22033
Check out our current job openings at: Cyberspace Solutions Career Opportunities
|Job Title: Intelligence Discipline Lead – SME
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
POC: Dave McAleer, Senior Recruiter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Requirements: The position of Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert shall possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related activities.
· No less than five (5) years of operational analysis in their analytical field.
· Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of Special Operations, and at least one (1) combat overseas tour with a Special Missions Unit (SMU) and/or Special Operations Forces (SOF) providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired.
· The SME shall possess advanced skills with the F3EA targeting methodology, with broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines.
· The SME shall possess demonstrable experience in their field, and advanced skill with the Intelligence Cycle, High Value Individuals Targeting, Social Network Analysis, Pattern of Life Analysis, and one or more of the following areas: Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, SIGINT Targeting, Convergence Analysis and Intelligence Training.
· The SME shall have demonstrable experience with employing expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills to support intelligence operations.
· The SME shall have expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analyze and integrate complex information related to targeting.
· Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
· Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
· Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
· Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
|Cyberspace Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.|
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No