Intelligence Discipline Lead (SME) DC Area (TS/SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 2, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to Preting Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond accordingly.
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert (IDL SME) to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert will assist in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations. The Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert will provide SME level skill sets in specific intelligence disciplines to assist in identification and development of prudent courses of action, recommend priorities, and train other analysts. The Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert employs their technical knowledge for the long term benefit of the team and to ensure mission success.
Job Requirements: The position of Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related activities.
- No less than five (5) years of operational analysis in their analytical field.
- Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of Special Operations, and at least one (1) combat overseas tour with a Special Missions Unit (SMU) and/or Special Operations Forces (SOF) providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired.
- The SME shall possess advanced skills with the F3EA targeting methodology, with broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines.
- The SME shall possess demonstrable experience in their field, and advanced skill with the Intelligence Cycle, High Value Individuals Targeting, Social Network Analysis, Pattern of Life Analysis, and one or more of the following areas: Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, SIGINT Targeting, Cyber analysis, Convergence Analysis, and Intelligence Training.
- The SME shall have DNI experience to support this role.
- The SME shall have demonstrable experience with employing expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills to support intelligence operations.
- The SME shall have expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analyze and integrate complex information related to targeting.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No